Acceptable Use Policy
In doing so, you agree that you will not:
• post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
• use this Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person or entity;
• make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent purchases;
• use the site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, international law or regulation in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
• deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Website or the underlying software code;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or related infrastructure;
• obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our domains or networks;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these Terms;
• access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website;
• falsify or otherwise misrepresent your identity;
• violate the rights of any person or entity protected by copyright, trade secret, patent, intellectual property, or similar laws or regulations; or
Without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether in law or otherwise) and to the extent permitted in law, where we believe (within our sole and absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms, we reserve the right, without limitation, to:
• cancel your bookings and/or requests without further notice to you;
• immediately revoke your access to this Website, either temporarily or permanently;
• issue a warning to you to cease or desist any behaviour;
• institute legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any costs on an indemnity basis resulting from damages, a breach of these terms or otherwise (including administrative or legal costs);
• take further legal action against you; and/or
• disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required by law and/or we reasonably feel is necessary.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time by making amendments to this page.
Changes to this Website
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this Website, or terminate operation of this Website, at any time without notice to you. Any material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We may also modify these Terms at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Website. The obligation remains on you to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are binding on you. Your continued access or use of this Website is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk. You may only link to this Website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link, without notice, which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or necessary. Our Website may not be framed on any other site.
Limitation of Liability
Neither we, nor British Airways plc (“BA”) nor any BA group company shall be liable for any loss or damage (in contract, negligence or otherwise) arising out of the use of this website or any information contained in it where: there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us, BA or a member of the BA group; the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or the loss or damage is not a direct result of any such breach; or
any increase in loss or damage results from a breach by you of the these terms.
To the extent permitted by law, We, BA, BA group companies, and third parties affiliated with them or us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by you or any other user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill and wasted management or office time. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our, BA’s or any BA group company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer and warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information contained on this Website. All such information is provided "as is” and "as available” without warranty of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, BA and all BA group companies harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these terms.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You may not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, malware or other material which is malicious or otherwise harmful and damaging. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You may not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. Breach of these provisions may constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act of 1990. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
These Terms contain all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of this Website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any magazine or promotional literature published by us) will be incorporated herein.
Your use of this Website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the Courts with jurisdiction in the country of your residence.
Our contact information: