1. This prize draw is only open to eligible participants ("Eligible Participants" or, in the singular, an "Eligible Participant"). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or older living in the UK. A UK address is England, North Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and the Isle of Man, excluding the Channel Islands. This prize draw excludes employees, volunteers, and their immediate families of Tourvest Retail Services ("TRS") or Toast Ale ("TOAST ALE"), its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. By participating in this prize draw, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions below ("Terms and Conditions").
2. To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must pre-purchase a can of Toast at highlifeshop.com ("Activity") between 1st February and 28th February 2023, 23:59:59 BST ("Promotion Period"), and agree to the Terms and Conditions by entering the promo code TOAST to the promo box in the basket. This will automatically submit an entry to the draw. All winners will be selected from successful entries submitted between 1st and 28th February 2023, 23:59:59 BST.
3. You must pre-purchase a can of Toast from highlifeshop.com to be submitted to the draw. Customers will receive one entry per order transaction.
4. No entries outside the Promotion Period will be accepted.
5. All entrants will be required to submit entries using a genuine email address that is valid and accessible throughout the promotion. The entry will be considered incomplete and invalid if the specified information is not provided or is incorrect. If an email address becomes inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter cannot retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
6. The following Prize is available: an annual supply of the Toast Ale. A case of 12 x 330ml mixed Toast Ale cans will be delivered to the provided UK address monthly for a year. A total of 12 cases (12x 330ml cans) will be dispatched.
7. Once the prize winners are chosen, we will use the Contact Details provided during the purchase to contact the winner via email. The winner will then have five calendar days to confirm his/her acceptance of the Prize ("Claim Period"). If the winner is contacted via email, the winner must confirm their acceptance of the Prize in writing within the Claim Period by utilising the medium by which they were contacted. If the winner does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, or the Prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants' entries at TRS's discretion, and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. If TRS cannot locate any potential winners, the prize may go unawarded.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be selected randomly by an online random number generator from all valid entries received within the Promotion Period. The winner of the online draw will be notified within two weeks of the draw closing date and may be subject to verification checks.
9. Any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize are not included in the above Prize and must be paid for by each winner, where relevant, including delivery, airport transfer, and insurance (if necessary).
10. All TRS and third-party terms and conditions relating to the Prize apply.
11. TRS accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant's error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction, or other such causes.
12. TRS does not accept responsibility if a winner cannot claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
13. All Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
14. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
15. TRS reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value should the specified Prize or any element thereof become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
16. TRS is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third-party websites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this prize draw misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the prize draw.
17. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to the essential details for the prize draw`s administration.
18. Personal information such as the winner’s full name, home address, email address and phone number will be passed onto TOAST ALE for shipping the prize. It will not be used for any third-party marketing communications.
19. Where imposing such condition is legal, participation in the prize draw constitutes the winner's (and companions, if applicable) consent to TRS's and its agent's use of the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
21. TRS decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. TRS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of a major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake, or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond TRS's control.
22. TRS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in TRS's sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, TRS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. TRS's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
24. The winner(s) details (name and county) will be available eight weeks after the end of the Activity on the www.highlifeshop.com/toast-ale-prize page.
25. Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, TRS and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of their respective obligations caused by events outside their reasonable control. TRS and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or concerning the event for any special, indirect, or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant (or, if applicable, their guest) in any way.
26. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the prize draw with no exceptions.
27. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
28. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
29. This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
30. The Promoter is Tourvest Duty Free (UK) Ltd. T/A Tourvest Retail Services on behalf of Toast Ale.